Blackjack is quite popular casino game of luck and skill among casino gamblers throughout the world. It is played at many brick and mortar casinos, online casinos as well as mobile casinos. Mobile blackjack in particular can be played on mobile devices powered by iOS, Android and Windows. If you own iPhone that runs on iOS you can play mobile blackjack anywhere you go whenever you want. iPhone blackjack has incredible graphics and the device is made using the best of mobile technology, therefore, it offers excellent gaming experience on the go. There are a couple of iPhone blackjack variants that can be played at iPhone casinos, so make sure you choose the one with the lowest house edge.
In my opinion, the 888casino is the best choice for iPhone Blackjack Games at the moment. It’s very reliable and offers great Apps for all iPhone versions. Click here to take a look for yourself!
Playing iPhone Blackjack
The objective of iPhone blackjack is to get a hand with a value closer to 21 than the dealer. This is done by drawing more cards, holding a hand, splitting cards or doubling down. On the Internet you can find many blackjack strategy charts that can help you make smart choices. You can also practice playing free iPhone blackjack to acquire skills. However, the element of luck also plays important part.
Playing blackjack for real money on the iPhone is quite simple and easy. There are online casino apps compatible with iPhone through which you can access the game. Some iPhone casinos are made in HTML5 so there is no need to download a mobile app for iPhone to play blackjack. To play the game, you have to register a mobile casino account with an iPhone casino and make a real money deposit.
Then choose an iPhone blackjack game for real money and place a bet. Tap on Hold, Hit, Split or Double Down to stop drawing cards, to draw another card, to split cards or to increase your bet respectively.
Mobile Blackjack with iPhone for Real Money
The most common variant of iPhone blackjack for real money is Single Deck Blackjack. However, there are some iPhone casinos that offer a couple of other blackjack games with iPhone for real money like:
- Single Deck Blackjack. It is always advisable to play Single Deck Blackjack mainly because the game has one of the lowest house edges or 0.31%. It is played with only one deck of 52 playing cards and the dealer always hits on soft 17.
- Classic Blackjack. This real money iPhone blackjack variant also has low house edge and it is played with one deck. The dealer sticks on all 17 hands and doesn’t peek for blackjack. The dealt cards can be split if they have the same denomination and doubling down is only allowed once.
- Progressive Blackjack. The game uses 8. The dealer stands on any 17. The minimum and maximum bets are $5 and $1,000 respectively. To be eligible for the progressive jackpot, which is won if you get four suited Aces, you must pay $1 side bet. The house edge of the game is 0.59%.
- Double Exposure Blackjack. In this game both cards of the dealer are dealt face-up. The dealer may hit or stand on soft 17 and he wins all ties. Players can split, re-split and double down. Wins are paid 1:1.
- Multi-Hand Blackjack. This iPhone variant for real money allows players to play multiple hands at once and they have more chances of winning.
- Atlantic City Blackjack. The game is played with 8 decks. The dealer stands on all 17 and peeks for blackjack. Players can split cards up to a max of four hands, double down after a split and make late surrender.
- Pontoon. Pontoon has different hand ranking. The highest ranked hand for example is an Ace and any other card with a value of 10 and it is paid 2:1. The dealer hits on soft 17 and stands on hard 17, while players draw cards until they get a 15.
Tips for Winning at iPhone Blackjack
When you play iPhone blackjack for real cash you should know the rules of the game by heart. Don’t risk your money if you are not familiar with how the game works. You should also practice playing strategies so you know when to split, stand or draw another card. For example, you should never split two 5s. You should also double down when you have 10 or 11 unless the dealer has 10 or an Ace.
It is also advisable to play an iPhone blackjack variant that has the lowest house edge and that pays 3 to 2 for natural blackjack. Another good tip for playing blackjack with iPhone is to set a bankroll before playing because it is easy to lose your head when you are on a winning/losing streak. Last but not least, you shouldn’t play the game if you are under the influence of alcohol and remember to always play for fun.